Thursday, April 19, 2007

Golden Brown

There's something I really like about the feel of this song and video, not sure what.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNtGSjkwzQ4


Golden brown texture like sun
Lays me down WITH my mind she runs
Throughout the night
No need to fight
Never a frown with golden brown

Every time just like the last
On her ship tied to the mast
To distant lands
Takes both my hands
Never a frown with golden brown

Golden brown finer temptress
Through the ages she's heading west
From far away
Stays for a day

3 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleeping with the flowers? :o

I read this really good thing once.. I think you showed it to me. Said: 'If you're too open minded your brain falls out'

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger ineed2brecycled said...

ooohhh....I wonder who this strange person is? :-p
Lol, freakazoid, I can see through your words ANYwhere!
What on earth is islamincorp?
And what do you mean sleeping with flowers?

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a phrase which refers to the usage of some illicit substance.

Heard it in days when my brains had fallen out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home